The world is in an unprecedented time at the moment. Now more than ever, accurate translations are needed to keep people safe and help communicate messages effectively.
To help with this, we’ve translated the CDC’s COVID-19 fact sheet into 12 languages for you. Just click each of the links below for the reference. Please feel free to share this.
- Mandarin Chinese
Free Internet for Students
International Drivers Association Travel Restrictions
Kayak Travel Restrictions
Help your community safely with COVID-19. Every Californian can safely help their community during these difficult times. Click here if you want to make a difference.
Coronavirus Rumor Control
Coronavirus Tax Relief
The IRS has established a special section focused on steps to help taxpayers, businesses and others affected by the coronavirus. This page will be updated as new information is available. For other information about the COVID-19 virus, people should visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) (https://www.coronavirus.gov) for health information. Other information about actions being taken by the U.S. government is available at https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus and in Spanish at https://gobierno.usa.gov/coronavirus. The Department of Treasury also has information available at Coronavirus: Resources, Updates, and What You Should Know.
- Treasury News Release: Treasury and IRS Issue Guidance on Deferring Tax Payments Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
- IR-2020-54, IRS: High-deductible health plans can cover coronavirus costs
- Notice 2020-17 (PDF), Relief for Taxpayers Affected by Ongoing Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic
- Notice 2020-15 (PDF), High deductible health plans and expenses related to COVID-19
IRS has several online resources to help taxpayers.
- Free File – prepare and file your federal income tax return for free using tax preparation and filing software.
- Where’s My Refund? – is an online tool that will track your tax refund. You will need your Social security number or ITIN, your filing status and your exact refund amount to use the tool.
- Online Payment Agreements – you can apply for a payment plan online to pay off your balance over time.
- IRS2Go mobile app – Check your refund status, make a payment, find free tax preparation assistance, sign up for helpful tax tips, and more!
- Online Account – use this tool to view: Your payoff amount, updated for the current calendar day, the balance for each tax year for which you owe, up to 24 months of your payment history and key information from your current tax year return as originally filed.
- Guide to Coronavirus Mortgage Relief Options
- Federal Housing Finance Agency – Coronavirus Assistance Information
- FreddieMac COVID–19 Response
- Fannie Mae COVID-19 Assistance
- IRS Social Media– social media tools with the latest information on taxes, products and services.
Federal Government Sites
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- World Health Organization
- U.S Department of the Treasury